A bright and beautiful aqua inspired by the glistening waters of the Amalfi Coast, best enjoyed by boat. This punchy shade is confident and full of personality
New to Milk Paint? Don’t worry! Milk Paint is easy as 1, 2, 3!
Just Add Water! ( use this Just add water as a quirky title somewhere?)
- 1 Mix It
Combine 1 part water to 1 part powder and stir for 1 minute.
- 2 Paint It
Using any brush, apply Milk Paint to your surface. Each Coat dries within 15-30 minutes (yep – speedy!) and can be re-coated immediately once dried.
- 3 Finish It
Apply a top coat to seal your Milk Paint and bring out the true depth of colour! This will also protect your paint for a finish that lasts generations. Hemp oil and furniture wax are great easy to use options! My favourite is Hemp Oil! it just gives you a rich beautiful finish, but the beautiful Fusion waxes are a great option too!
BENEFITS TO USING MILK PAINT
- Simple to use – just add water, mix and go. Its simplicity makes it ideal for first-time painters or seasoned pro's alike.
- Eco-friendly – made from 100% natural ingredients, Fusion™ Milk Paint is zero VOC, non-toxic and safe for everyone, including children. It also lasts forever, keeping waste to a minimum - mix only what you need and the rest will keep for future use.
- Quick cure – the fastest curing paint on the market at 30 minutes, Fusion™ Milk Paint saves you time when you’re eager to get your project across the finish line.
- Versatile – Fusion™ Milk Paint can deliver so many different styles, from sleek and modern, to chippy and vintage – the magic is in the formula
It is a truly creative medium and you can achieve many looks with the Milk Paint just by changing the amount of water you mix with it!
- A thick impasto style paint - add less water
- A full-coverage paint - Mix one part to one part
- A wash or stain using any of the colours - Add two to three parts water.
Layering, Ombre and blending is super easy! The colours just melt into each other.