This muted blue with a touch of grey is a love letter to the chic coastal California locale and its natural beauty. It’s complex enough to make a statement on its own or paired with a neutral palette.
New to Milk Paint? Don’t worry! Milk Paint is easy as 1, 2, 3!
Just Add Water! ( use this Just add water as a quirky title somewhere?)
- 1 Mix It
Combine 1 part water to 1 part powder and stir for 1 minute.
- 2 Paint It
Using any brush, apply Milk Paint to your surface. Each Coat dries within 15-30 minutes (yep – speedy!) and can be re-coated immediately once dried.
- 3 Finish It
Apply a top coat to seal your Milk Paint and bring out the true depth of colour! This will also protect your paint for a finish that lasts generations. Hemp oil and furniture wax are great easy to use options! My favourite is Hemp Oil! it just gives you a rich beautiful finish, but the beautiful Fusion waxes are a great option too!
BENEFITS TO USING MILK PAINT
- Simple to use – just add water, mix and go. Its simplicity makes it ideal for first-time painters or seasoned pro's alike.
- Eco-friendly – made from 100% natural ingredients, Fusion™ Milk Paint is zero VOC, non-toxic and safe for everyone, including children. It also lasts forever, keeping waste to a minimum - mix only what you need and the rest will keep for future use.
- Quick cure – the fastest curing paint on the market at 30 minutes, Fusion™ Milk Paint saves you time when you’re eager to get your project across the finish line.
- Versatile – Fusion™ Milk Paint can deliver so many different styles, from sleek and modern, to chippy and vintage – the magic is in the formula
It is a truly creative medium and you can achieve many looks with the Milk Paint just by changing the amount of water you mix with it!
- A thick impasto style paint - add less water
- A full-coverage paint - Mix one part to one part
- A wash or stain using any of the colours - Add two to three parts water.
Layering, Ombre and blending is super easy! The colours just melt into each other.